https://liserovsing.dk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Glad-hund.png 490 368 admin https://liserovsing.dk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Logo3_n.png admin2017-03-30 07:54:502017-08-09 12:11:39Check up on heart- and lungworms:
Check up on heart- and lungworms:
How to pick up the pooh!
- You must collect 3 poohs tree days in a row. The worms are being expelled in “waves”, by giving us 3 samples we increase chance of catching worms in dog. Collectapproximately at the same time at the day (ex. morning or evening pooh).
- Pick just the top of the pooh. Be carefull not to collect grass or dirt in the bag as it can contaminate the test. We use only a spoonful of faeces from each sample to do the test.
- Use just an ordinary pooh bag.
- The samples must be stored in a chilly place. They must not become frozen or be exposed to bright sunlight. The best place to keep them safe is in a container in the fridge.
- When you have collected 3 samples, bring them to the vet.